As our products are customised products made on order, so we are not able to process any refunds.
1 Year Full Guarantee Coverage against manufacturing defects :
What is covered by Snoozer 1 Year Full Guarantee?
For the ﬁrst year from the date of delivery, Snoozer will at its option, repair / replace a Snoozer mattress / box spring bed due to manufacturing defects, at no charge (excluding transportation charge).
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, Snoozer reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing or original piece.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Snoozer Bedding Ltd. authorized dealers.
What is not covered by the Snoozer Guarantee?
- Normal Body Impressions of 38 mm (1.5 inch) or less. (Note: Body impressions are a normal phenomenon of premium bedding worldwide and indicate that upholstery comfort layers are conforming to the shape & weight of your body. Impressions of 38 mm (1.5 inch) or less on the mattress in all sleeping areas are quite possible and not considered a manufacturing defect or sagging.)
- Mattress, box spring or fabric that is soiled, burnt or has received obvious abuse or improper care (please refer to the care instruction), such as mattress with inadequate support from a weak, mismatching size box spring or an improper bed frame, namely nest type and wooden rail type/slat type. Please use a board on the slatted base for continuous support.
- Your new mattress might feel slightly ﬁrmer than the used ﬂoor model you experienced at the dealer. This is normal. After a few weeks of use, your mattress will feel softer as the upholstery layers settle down.
- Please do not let your children use the Mattress as a trampoline and jump on it. The springs & the mattress will be damaged.
- Mattress size that is within the ordered size of +/-l ” in width and length.
- Mattress ﬁrmness/height/weight issues after delivery.
- Bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Normal changes take place in softness over time as a part of normal wear & tear. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of the Mattress.
Total Limited Warranty 10 Years
To calculate fee for repair after the ﬁrst year full guarantee period. Purchase Bill Price X number of years used + 10 Transportation & Inspection costs extra.
Changes to the Refund and Cancellation Policy
Snoozer Bedding Ltd. reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.If we decide to change our Refund and Cancellation Policy, we will post those changes on this page.This page was last modified on Nov 17, 2014.
Customers can get in touch with our Customer Service via any of the contact options listed below:
1. Contact us via the form available on our website. ( https://snoozer.in/contact-us/ )
2. Send us an email to email@example.com
3. Send us a Letter to:
Snoozer Bedding Limited
SCO 69, JLPL Industrial Area
Sec – 82, Airport Road, Mohali – 160055,
PHONE NUMBERS: +91 – 84279-62222/ 98153-62346/ 98146-28075